there is something I see in you.




And then there was L.
Although she was the only one who responded verbally to me (at The Court) thanks for the effort, but I reckon it's only out of politeness.
Now, why would I assume that?
That's because of the remarks she made about her room.
I feel so bloody unappreciated and angry at the same time.
I accompanied S to Subi & IKEA, bought all the decos, moved the furnitures, deco-ed the freaking room, cut the freaking paper to paste behind the freaking mirror.

After listing all of that, I realize that nobody asked me to do it.. I was the one who offered. I wanted to help S to surprise L. And I feel so guilty towards D now. Should have helped her deco-ed her room too.

Sigh.

I reckon I'm just getting the taste of my own medicine.
I singled D out and now I'm being singled out.
What comes around goes around.

I know.

And it hurts ever so badly every time L post up new pictures on Facebook. Her room, GK, B's Nerd surprise.

It hurts.

No comments: