where do you run to, escape from yourself?




*burp* omg, fish oil. *barf*

i do regret not buying the odourless fish oil instead. lol.
now i'm burping the fishy smell that makes me wanna barf.

that aside,

what more can you say when all has been said even though you did not manage to express yourself properly?
you can only wait. let fate takes its course and let time reveal it's goodness. noise is all around you and it takes time to clear the fuzziness away.

there are so many things in life that i refuse to see.
i zoom in and picked out everything that is an eye sore.
i refuse to budge from this comfort zone.
but i must. i must. and you must.
if not, how can we experience life?

hm, this 630am regime is doing me good.
although i'm only into my second week, i feel better.
you're pissed at me, i know.
and you need time to let it go.
it won't be the same again but i won't back down.
i cannot muck around and mope the whole day.
i have things to do.

a dream to chase, a life to live.

it's time to concentrate on me.
just me. a stable future is my priority.
and i need to repeat this for the hundredth millionth of time...
again and again.
i have to constantly remind myself that..

you will leave someday.

No comments: