another you, another me ... maybe.

I've got a habit i cant break so it does all the breaking.
breaking me down, that is.

i'm only human.
there's only so much that i can block.
there's some things which i never said.
all because i dont wana be your burden.

it's only natural to not feel confident with myself.
after you, im not confident anymore.
i dont feel like approaching anyone, anymore.
i guess i did set my standards way up high.
but im proud of it tho. haha.
i wont simply fall for somebody.
my heart is taking a long time to heal,
but it will eventually.
im looking foward to the day that i lose my feelings for you.
looking foward to the day when im not in agony.
looking foward to not be in sorrow anymore.

till that day comes, i will do what is right.
even if it eats me up inside.
forgive me if im transparent because im trying not to.
i dont want to ruin things for you and D but,
it's hard to control my emotions sometimes.

i will let you run along, find your own way.
you're happy now.
you dont want me.
im trying my best to let this go.
i dont want to sink into such low levels.

in this silence i am sinking into the darkness.

i realised that i need only a handful of friends around.
and i believe ive found some whom i will cherish and wont let go ever.

you're one of them.

i'll always be close to you.
but im keeping my distance too.
just because of the presence of the other.

No comments: